• 150gms Cottage Cheese / Paneer
• 1 Big Baked or Boiled Potato / Aloo
• ½ tsp Ginger Paste
• ½ tsp Garam Masala
• ½ tsp Black Pepper
• ½ tsp Salt or as per taste
• 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves / Dhania
• ½ tsp Oregano
• 4 slices White or Brown Bread
• 4 tbsp Cream Cheese or Mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Mash and mix Cottage cheese, Potato, Garam masala, Black pepper, Salt, Coriander leaves and Oregano all together.
2. Cut the sides of the Bread slices and crush them with your hands in form of semi moist Bread Crumbs.
3. Now make a oblong or round shaped balls of the above made mix and then coat them with Mayonnaise or Cream cheese.
4. After this again coat them with made Bread crush and place them over a baking dish.
5. Brush the rolls with melted Butter.
6. Bake the rolls for about half an hour at 180 degree Celsius or about 350 degree Fahrenheit. .
7. Serve hot with any chutney or sauce.