Make summers enjoyable with this sweet sour raw Mango drink.
Ingredients:-( Serves 3-4 glasses )
- 2 Raw Mangoes / Kairi
- 1+1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- 1/2 tsp Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds / Zeera powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger paste / Adrakh
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 glasses chilled Water
- Peel the raw Mangoes and cut it in small pieces discarding the stone.
- Add Water in the pressure cooker,add the cut Mango,Black salt,Pepper,Zeera,Ginger past and Sugar.
- Mix and then pressure cooker for 5 whistles.
- Let the steam settle down and then blend the soft pieces in blender to a paste.
- Now add 2 glasses of chilled Water.
- Mix and serve in chilled glasses adding ice cubes if required.
- Put a Lemon slice on the brim of glasses