A mouth watering Indian dessert made using rich flavors and Ingredients perfect for food lover having sweet tooth.But you will have to definitely hit the gym after eating it.This is one of the most favorite dessert of the team of RecipesYouLike.
• 2 Cup Besan (Chickpea flour)
• 1 Cup Ghee (Clarified Butter)
• ½ Cup Sugar
• 1 Cup Hot Water
• ¼ Cup Condense Milk
• 1 Cup Milk
• ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
• ½ Cup Miv of some Dry fruits
1. Preferably take a non-stick kadhai or a Wok and add the Ghee to it .2. Saute the Besan in it on a low to medium heat continuously stirring it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. After you smell the sweet aroma of the sauteed Besan and the color of Besan starts turning bit darker , add hot water to it.
4. Then add Milk,Green Cardamom powder and condensed milk.
5. Keep on stirring till the Halwa starts leaving the sides and some amount of Ghee oozes out.( Keep the Halwa little moist )
6. Serve hot.