Besan Ladoo is a very comman sweet in North Indian household.These are usually made in bulk quantity and are kept stored for tea time and guests.
* 1 and 3/4 Cup Melted Butter / Desi Gheeu
* 2 Cup Besan / Gram Flour
* 2 tablespoons of semolina / Suji
* 3/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder/ Elachi powder
* 1/2 Chopped Dry Fruits
1. Add Ghee in a nonstick Kadhai or wok and start roasting the Basin on the medium heat at least for half an hour till its golden brown in colour and you can smell the sweet aroma of the roasted basin.
2. Now put off the heater let the temperature of the basis come down.
3. When it’s still warm at this point add the powdered sugar. dry fruits and cardamom powder.
4. Mix everything well and start preparing the ladoos as per your choice size.
5. Decorate them with pistachio
* You can keep the ladoos stored for at least 15 days in a cool dry place.