Ingredients:- ( Serve 1 glass)
* 100 – 150 gm Bottle gourd / Lauki
* 1 Apple / Seb
* 1 lemon juice / Nimbhu
* 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
* 1/4 tsp Black pepper / Kali mirch
* Few Mint leaves / Tulsi
1. Peel the Bootle gourd and Apple ,discard the seeds and then put it into the juicer to take out the juice.
2. Season it with Lemon juice,Black salt and Black pepper.
3. Garnish with Mint leaves
– Taste the Bottle gourd before making juice,to avoid making a bitter Bottle gourd which can be harmful for health.
– If you don’t have a juicer use a blender jar and make a smoothie,then strain out the juice.