Make your favourite bread Spread at home without added preservative.
* 1 Cucumber
* 1 Carrot
* 100 gms Cream Cheese
* 1/2 Cup Milk
* 2 tbsp of Olive Oil or any other Oil like Sunflower Oil
* 1 Lemon Juice
* Salt to taste
* Sugar to taste
* 1/2 Cup Tomato sauce
* 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
* 1/2 tsp Yellow Mustard Powder
1. Finely chop the Cucumber and Carrot in thin small pieces in the food processor and then adding some salt let them to dry over a sieve.( This might take few days )
2. Now after the veggies have dried in a mixer grinder or with hand whisker beat Cheese,Milk ,Oil and Lemon juice all together until thick and creamy.
3. To this add salt,tomato sauce, Pepper and sugar.
4. You can add or omit Mustard Powder accordingly to your taste.
5. Apply over bread and enjoy.
* All the ingredients should be chilled,even if they are not so refrigerate it and then churn again.
* Keep it stored in the refrigerator for about a month.
* Whisk all the ingredients when chilled for better results.