Make your Maggi special with delicious creamy Indian cheese gravy.
- 2 cakes Maggi
- 1+1/2 cup Water / Pani ( 3/4 cup for each cake )
- 2 tbsp Oil / Tel
- 2 tbsp Butter / Makhan
- 100 gm Cottage cheese / Paneer
- 1 big Onion
- Salt to taste / Namak swad anusar
- 5 Cashews / Kaju
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves / Lasan
- 1/2 inch Ginger / Adrakh
- 2 medium Tomatoes / Tamatar
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder / Lal Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 packets Maggi Masala
- 1 tsp Dry Fenugreek leaves / Kasoori methi
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Some fresh Coriander / Dhaniya
- Some more Water for gravy
- Fry Paneer in hot oil till golden and then strain out.
- In the left outOil add roughly chopped Onion,Cashews,Ginger and Garlic.
- Sauté till Onions turn translucent stirring continuously over high.
- Add roughly chopped small pieces of Tomatoes.Continue sauting till soft.
- Now put heat to a low add Chilli powder & Salt .Let this mix come to room temperature & then grind it to a paste.
- Melt butter, over it drop the made masala paste.Continuously stirrring cook the paste for about a minute over a low heat.
- Then add a cup of Water adding Chaat masala.Garam masala.Maggi masala and dry Fenugreek leaves.
- Mix and after gravy starts boiling put off the heat adding fresh cream.
- On the other side boil 1+1/2 cup of Water and add Maggi cakes to it.Cook until soft.
- With a lite hand mix the noodles to the gravy adding fried Paneer pieces.
- Serve garnished with fresh Coriander.
- Before adding the Paneer pieces to fry be careful that the Oil should be hot because Paneer tends to stick if you’re not using a nonstick cookware.
- Maggi absorbs some amount of gravy so keep your gravy accordingly.