A perfect easy to make Chinese vegetarian recipe.
- 1 Cup half cut button Mushrooms
- 1 Cup diced Baby Corns
- 1 Cup Whole Water Chestnuts
- 3 tbsp Water
- ¼th Cup Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Wine
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar (Optional)
- Heat the Wok and add the peanut oil.
- Add mushrooms and keep on stirring till soft for about 3 minutes.
- Take them out and add some more peanut oil in the wok if needed.
- Now add in the Baby corn and water chestnuts.
- Keep on frying till another 3 minutes
- Add the fried mushrooms again in the wok.
- Add all the remaining ingredients one by one.
- Keep on cooking till the vegetables get soft totally coated with sauce and the sauce gets thick.