Chivda Mix usually made during Diwali but can be made eaten and stored in any season of the year.Its a perfect and lite tea time munching snack.
- 500 gm Flattened Rice or Rice flakes / Chira or Poha
- 1 tbsp Oil or Butter
- 1 tbsp Curry leaves
- A pinch Turmeric/ Haldi
- Roasted Peanuts
- Masala boondi
- Corn flakes
- Split Bengal gram / Tuta Channa
- Sev / Bhujiya
- 1/2 -1 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- Finery chopped Coconut / Nariyal
- 1 tsp Dry Mango powder / Aamchur
- In hot Oil or Butter add Curry leaves and Turmeric.
- Within few seconds add the Rice flakes and roast it on medium heat till it starts changing colour..
- Then after 10 min of roasting the Rice flakes we added roasted Peanuts,Cashews,Raisins,Corn flakes,roasted or fried channa,Besan or Potato Sev,Powdered Sugar,Black salt,fine pieces of Coconut and Aamchur.
- Mix and now roast everything altogether on a low heat for another 10 min or until crispy.
- Cool and you can store it in an airtight container for about 6 months
- Store I n a dry and cool place.