Make Chocolate chips at home with natural basic ingredients that are easily available without using any stabilizers.
* 1 Cup Coco Powder
* 1 Finely ground sugar / Castor sugar
* 1 Cup vegetable oil
1. Melt and warm the vegetable oil ,then put off the stove.
2. Mix well coco powder and sugar with vegetable oil till smooth .
3. Wait for couple of minutes and then pipe it into a piping bag .
4. Squeeze out in drops to make Chocolate chips.
When the melted chocolate starts getting firm then you can melt it again by using the double boiler method.