Churros is a Spanish sweet recipe that can be made fried or baked,both ways it always turns out delicious.Serve them fresh with chocolate sauce,pudding or drink.
- 1+1/4 cup Milk / Doodh
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1 tbsp powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2-3 drops Vanilla
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder / Dalchini
- 4 tbsp Castor sugar
- Butter as much required
- In a bowl mix flour with powdered sugar and Baking powder
- Put milk to boil adding Butter and Vanilla.
- When the milk comes to boil add the bowl of mixed flour.
- Put off the stove and make a soft dough.
- Fill in a piping bag with preferably a star nozzle.
- Squeeze out out churros over a greased baking tray in length as per your choice.
- Release the piece of Churro using a greased knife or scissors.
- Bake a5 180°C 15-29 minutes.
- Always serve hot and fresh with chocolate sauce.
- Double or triple your piping bag because it requires lot of pressure to squeeze out churros.