If you think of a sugar free biscuit cream cracker is the first choice of biscuit that comes to your mind.Rich buttery creamy cracker can be best made at home pure and fresh baked by yourself for your loved ones.Make them with only cream or with added more butter they come out delicious mouth melting light and crisp.Come lets start.
Ingredients:- ( Serves 25 )
- 2 cups Refined flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar / Pesci chini
- 160 ml Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Butter / Makhan ( Optional )
- Oil or Butter to brush
- In a bowl first adding all the dry ingredients mix.
- Bring the dry flour together with fresh cream .Don’t knead.
- Wrap the dough ball in a cling film and let it set for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough in two equal parts.Keep one of the part wrapped aside.
- Spread and fold the dough 4-5 times to creat crisp layers.
- Finally roll it out into a half centimetres thick sheet.
- With a pizza cutter or knife make four sides equal and cut the sheet into 12 square cream cracker size biscuits.
- Pierce the biscuit using a fork to avoid puffing.
- Place over a baking tray.
- Brush with Olive Oil or Butter.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Cool over a rack and enjoy.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature