Make instant crispy wafer chips in microwave in less than 10 minutes with any flavour of your choice. Added you can make your own homemade cheese powder quick easily within just 2 minutes.
- Potatoes / Aloo
- Seasoning of your choice
- Wash and peel Potatoes and then thinly slice them in circular pieces.
- Rinse couple of times to get rid of extra starch from the slices.
- In Ice cold Water add little Salt and keep the slices soaked 10-15 minutes.
- Strain out pat dry over a clean cotton cloth.
- Grease the baking tray and line it with parchment paper.and then brush it with a mix of Salt and Oil.
- Arrange the Potato slices in such a way that they don’t touch each other. .
- Microwave at highest power for 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and Tomato powder.
- To make cheese powder shred and spread cheese in a microwave bake safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes and then grind to make cheese powder.
- Always keep cut Potatoes in Water to avoid getting black.
- While baking avoid the Potato slices toughing one another otherwise they will clump together.
- You can sprinkle the chips with your combination of seasoning like Mint,Garlic,Onion,Chilli etc.