A easy to make quick simple sweet snack that will be lived by all age groups and generations
- 5 Bread slices
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp to 1/4 cup Milk
- Cut bread into small square pieces.
- Dry roast over low-medium stirring and tossing occasionally till crunchy & crispy.
- In a heavy bottom vessel spread Sugar and keep over low.Do not stir till Sugar melts 80%-90%.
- And then when Sugar melts completely add Butter.Mix
- Add Milk ,mix till smooth maintaining a low heat.
- Now add toasted bread pieces.Quickly mix putting off the stove.
- Drop over a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Cool eat and store.
- For crispy and crunchy popcorn add less milk.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Instead of parchment paper you can even use an ordinary clean paper.
- Store for several weeks in airtight container in fridge.