• 2 Cups all purpose flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp sugar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 Eggs
• ½ Cup butter or vegetable Oil
• 1 ½ Cup Milk
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl whisk the Eggs adding milk to it.
3. Now drop the mix of dry ingredients into this bowl along with the vegetable oil or butter.
4. Mix up everything properly to form a smooth batter like made for the cakes.(If the batter is thin the waffles will be crispy both inside and outside and if its in proper consistency then your waffles will be crispy from outside and soft inside.)
5. Pour the batter over the preheated Waffle iron and bake for about 3 to 5 min.
6. Serve with butter and honey spread.
• If the batter is too thick add little more milk and if it’s too thin then add little flour to it.