Easy to make snack just like spring rolls but with home made sheets.
* 1+1/2 cup Refined Flour / Maida
* Salt to taste
* 1/4 tsp Nigella / Kalonji
* 1/4 tsp Coarsely crushed Black pepper / Kali Mirch
* 3 tbsp Oil
* 250 gm Spinach / Palak
* 250 gm Fenugreek / Methi
* 1 tbsp Coriander / Dhaniya
* 2 Spring Onions / Hara Pyaz
* 1 tbsp Green Peas / Matar
* 1 Medium Carrot / Gajjar
* 1/2 Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
* 8 Garlic / Lahsun
* 1” Ginger / Adrakh
* 2-3 Green Chillies
* 1 tbsp Oil
* 1/2 tsp Cumin / Zeera
* 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds / Dhaniya Beej
* Salt to taste
* 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
* 1/2 tsp Dry Mango powder / Aamchur
* 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
Oil for Frying
1. Finely chop all the veggies including Garlic,Ginger and Chillies.
2. Heat Oil in a pan and then add to Cumin,let it to crackle.
3. Then add Coriander seeds and finely chopped Carrot.
4. Sauté it for couple of minutes and then add rest of the chopped veggies along with Salt,Chaat Masala,Dry Mango powder and Garam Masala.
5. Keep on sauting the veggies on medium to high heat till it’s tender and dry stirring in between.
6. When done keep aside and let it cool down.
7. Knead the Flour into a soft dough with Water adding Salt,Nigella,Black Pepper and Oil.
8. Cover and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
9. Then divided the dough into small portions to roll out into small thin rotis.
10. Place the filling over it,then close the sides over the filling and make a small cylinders shapes snack sealing the edges with water.
11. Fry these cylinders shaped rolls in hot Oil over medium heat till golden brown.
12. Serve hot with sauce or chutney.