A healthy and tasty way of breakfast or munching anytime not only for kids but also for bigger ones. 💕
* 1 Cup Spinach Leaves / Palak
* 150 gms Cottage Cheese / Paneer
* 1 tbsp Oil
* 1 Onion
* Salt to taste
* 3 Eggs
* 1 tbsp Milk
* 1/2 tsp Green Chilli Paste
* 1 tbsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves / Kasoori Methi
* 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
* 1/2 tsp mixed Herbs
* Oil or Butter for brushing
1. After thoroughly washing the spinach leaves finely chop them and match the Cottage Cheese.
2. Take Oil in a frying pan and drop in the chopped Onions sauté till translucent. and then add the Spinach along with Salt.
3. While the Spinach is getting sauted whisk eggs adding Salt and Milk to it.
4. Then add the mashed Cottage Cheese in the sauted soft Spinach.along with Green Chilli Paste, Pepper, mixed Herbs and dry Fenugreek leaves
5. After 5 min of sauting the veg mix is ready now add whisked Eggs to it.
6. Let the Egg cook in the veg mix filling and then put off the stove.
7. Add the filling to your choices of any bread.
8. Brush some Oil or Butter over your filed Bread and over your Sandwich maker and then make the Sandwiches.
9. Enjoy your hunger.
* Adding Salt while sauting helps in quick water dehydration of veggies
* Milk helps in making the Eggs more creamy and soft.