Faluda is a popular dessert very common in summers and loved by all.It can be made in various variations with different fruit flavours but the two ingredients that remain common are vermicelli and Sabja.Here we have taken the most commonly made Falooda.
- 2 tsp Basil seeds / Sabja
- 2tbsp Vermicelli / Sevaiy
- 3 tsp Sweet Rose Water
- 2 cup chilled Milk
- 3 scoop Ice cream
- Fruit Jelly pieces
- Keep to soak Sabja seeds in little water for about 1/2 hour.
- Boil vermicelli in a glass of water till tender.
- Then strain it and refrigerate.
- Now take a big wide glass or a serving bowl and in it add soaked Sabja seeds,chilled vermicelli,sweet rose water,chilled milk,jelly pieces and ice cream.
- Decorate with some cherries.
- Serve chilled
- You can make sweet rose water by adding little red color and powder sugar to edible rose water.