Fresh creamy restaurant style mushroom soup made easily at home
- 250 gms Button Mushrooms
- 1/3 rd Cup Corn flour to make Corn starch
- 250 gms Butter
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Bouillon cube or 4 tsp of Bouillon ( Veg or non Veg)
- 1 Big Onion
- 1 rsp Garlic & Ginger Paste
- 1 Cup Cream
- 3 ½ Cups Water
- Wash the mushrooms and pull out the stem part aside.
- Cut the round head part in slices.
- Take a pan add the butter into it and then the sliced mushrooms.
- Keep on cooking till tender.
- Now strain them out and add the kept aside stem part of the mushroom ibto the pan.
- Add the diced onions, garlic & ginger paste into it.
- Keep on cooking till onions tender.
- Meanwhile mix the Bouillon into the water.
- Add the corn starch into the pan, that works as a thickening agent.
- Add the Bouillon mixture and continue stirring till the mixture starts getting thick.
- Pour the whole of it now into a blender.
- Then again add the blended soup into the pan and start boiling for the desired thickness.
- Don’t forget to add here salt, pepper, cream and of course the fried mushrooms kept aside.
- Serve hot.