- 1 tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 500gms grated Carrot / Gajjar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 250gms Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder / Hari Elachi
- 2 tbsp chopped Mixed Dry Fruits
- Add the clarified butter to a non stick pan and then drop in the grated carrot over it along with sugar( If you want you can skip adding sugar to it)
- Now after whole of the water is evaporated from the carrot add the condensed milk and keep on sauteing till the carrot mix gets thick and starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Now pour this into a container and garnish with some chopped dry fruits.
Cover this and let it to cool in the refrigerator for couple of hours and then cut and serve.