A flavourful spicy sweet cake that is I don’t know why called as a bread.its a so simple easy to make cake that you will love to have with your tea.Come let’s make and enjoy this sweet loaf.
- 2 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 tsp ground Cinnamon / Dalchini
- 1/3 tsp ground Cloves / Loung
- 1/4 cup Curd or Yogurt / Dahi
- 3/4 cup Honey / Shahad
- 4 tbsp Oil or room temperature Butter
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract or essence
- 3/4 tbsp Ginger / Adrakh
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hot Water / Pani
- Some powdered Sugar for dusting
- Some Cherries or Berries
- Sift and combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Take and bowl and in this mix all the wet ingredients.
- Now gradually add in the bowl of dry ingredients in the wet ingredients.
- Using a spatula or hand blender well mix the batter to get a ribbon like consistency when you drop the batter from a height.
- Grease and dust your baking dish with a flour or line it with parchment paper.
- Drop the batter in your baking dish.Wobble to level it.
- Bake at 200°C for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Take out place over a rack cover with a cotton cloth and after 10-15 minutes de mould.