Green tea is healthy for your body,skin and heart. If Green tea is taken regularly with a little lemon and honey it can be very effective for weight loss. You can make this tea from any regular good quality Green tea leaves.
- ¼ tsp Green Tea Leaves
- 2 tsp Sugar or Honey
- 2 cups of Water
- Dry Fruits ( Almonds and Walnuts)
- 2 Green Cardamom
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Saffron (Optional)
- Put water to boil in a pan.
- Add sugar or honey in it.
- When the water starts to boil add Cinnamon and Green Tea Leaves.
- Turn the burner on a low flame and cover the pan.
- After about a minute turn off the burner and strain the tea in a cup.
- Garnish the tea with crushed Cardamom and flakes of Almond and Walnut.
- Serve hot.
- Instead of adding dry fruits you can flavor the tea with a dash of lemon juice.