A classic recipe mostly served in restaurant with Bergers.The recipe can be easily made using eggs but here we will make it in complete vegetarian version.
* 1 Cup MILK
* Salt to taste
* 1 tsp PEPPER / KALI MIRCH
* 1/2 tsp BAKING POWDER
* 1 Cup REFINED FLOUR / MAIDA
* 1 tbsp VINEGAR
* 2 ONION
* 2 tbsp CORN STARCH
* 3 tbsp BREAD CRUMBS
* OIL for frying
1. In a bowl mix Milk,Salt,Pepper,Baking powder,Refined flour and Vinegar into smooth batter.
2. Cut Onions into thin slices and then with the help of your finger and thumb push out rings from the slices.
3. Coat the rings with Corn starch and then dip them in the made batter.
4. Now again coat these rings with Bread crumbs.
5. Drop in hot Oil and fry till golden brown.
6. Serve hot.