Make this healthy tasty restaurant style soup using Broccoli and Mushroom ideal for winter.
- 1 Broccoli
- 5ogm Butter
- 2 medium Onion
- 1 Cup Button Mushroom
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 100gm Fresh cream
- 1tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Milk
- 50 gm Cheese
- 1 tbsp Celery
- Cut the broccoli into florets
- Melt and heat butter and then add chopped Onion,fry them for couple of minutes and then add Mushroom.
- Within a minute add Broccoli florets.Then keep on sauting all the ingredients for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Now add Garlic paste and Salt then keep on sauting for about 10 minutes.
- Add about 2 cups of Water and let it cook on medium heat till Broccoli gets tender.
- We now need to mix Corn starch in 1 Cup of Water and then add this into The boiling soup.
- Our Broccoli is now tender,add into it Fresh cream, Pepper,Milk,celery and Cheese in the boiling soup.
- Checking the consistency and serve hot.