Make a delicious treat for your family,a totally different style of Pizza which is soft as a bread with Indian style Paneer masala topping.Do make and enjoy.
- 1 cup Wheat flour / Atta
- 1 cup Refined flour / Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 2 tbsp Curd / Dahi
- 1 tbsp Oil / Tael
- 1 cup Water / Pani
- Some dry flour for dusting
- 2 tbsp Curd / Dahi
- 1/2 cup Tomato Chutney / Tamatar chutney
- 1 tsp Garlic paste / Lasan
- 1 tsp Dry Fenugreek leaves / Kasoori methi
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder / Lal mirch
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 200 gm Cottage cheese / Paneer
- 1 tbsp Oil ( Optional )
- Made Masala mix
- Some Cream Cheese as per choice
- Some shredded Mozzarella or processed cheese
- Few slit green chillies
- Some long pieces of Red bell pepper
- Some Oil for greasin
- To make the dough first mix in all the dry ingredients and then making a space in between drop in Curd and Oil. Mix.
- Gradually adding Water make a soft dough.Keep the dough covered with a damp cloth and keep it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Now in a bowl add in all the ingredients for Paneer masala .Drop the bite able size of Paneer cubes and gently coat them with the made masala.
- Keep marinated for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes divide dough in 40% and 60% part.
- Taking a flat Pizza screen,plate or a thali spread 60% of the dough according to its size.( we have taken a 8 inch thali ).
- Spread cream cheese over it.
- Using now 40% part of the dough spread it into a smaller roti and toast it over a preheated Griddle / Tawa for a minute on both sides at low.
- Place this Roti over the cheese spreaded Pizza base.
- We will now drop the made masala on it and arrange the Paneer cubes.
- Generously sprinkle shredded cheese and arrange the Bell pepper and Chilli toppings.
- Apply little Oil all over the edges.and we will let this to bake .
- Putting on the lid keep a Kadhai to preheat for 10 minutes on low.
- Now place a stand or a cookie cutter in the Kadhai and keep your Pizza tray over it.
- Tightly close the lid and let it to bake for 40-50 minutes on medium.
- It’s ready cut and serve.
- In an Oven bake at 200°C for 12-15 minutes.
- You can use an alumnus foil to tightly close the lid.