We in India didn’t have the food habit of eating fried rice but on the contrary we had Biryanis and Pulao but now we have adapted this new cuisine adding our own flavors.This is one of them.
* 2 Cups Basmati or Noodle rice
* 1 tbsp Green Coriander Leaves
* 1 Cup chopped Cabbage
* 1/2 Cup grated Carrot
* 1/2 tsp Garlic & Ginger Paste each
* 1/2 Cup button Mushrooms
* 1/2 French beans
* 2 big chopped Onions
* 2 tbsp Oil
* Salt to taste
* 1 tsp Black Pepper
* 1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
* 2 tsp Vinegar
* 2 tsp Soya sauce
1. Cook rice in 4 cups of water .
2. In the hot Oil add Onions and fry till translucent.
3. Then add Garlic-Ginger Paste, Mushrooms ,Beans and sauté them on high heat keeping an eye .
4. After this add Cabbage and Carrot.Keeping on sauting till the veggies turn a bit soft but crispy.
5. Now add the cooked Rice along with Salt, Pepper, Chilli Paste, vinegar and Soya sauce .
6. Mix everything well enough on low heat and then put off the heat and keep it covered for about 15 min.
7. Serve hot with any munchorian