This recipe is such that it can be even eaten as a main course or it can also be eaten as side dish.
* 1 Big Potato
* I Onion ( Optional )
* 1 Small Cucumber
* 1 Tomato
* 1 tsp Olive Oil
* 1 Cup Besan Boondis
* 2 Cups Curd
* Salt to taste
* 1 tsp Pepper
* 1/4 tsp Caraway Seeds / Shahi Zeera
* 1/4 tsp Mint or use 1 tbsp Fresh Mint
* 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1. Wash and then pierce the Potato with knife on four sides .
2. Microwave it on heigh power for eight minutes. Para change
3. Let the potato to cool down and then peel it off.
4. Cut the potatoes in small cubes now mix and add to it finely grated Onions, Cucumber,Tomato, Olive Oil, Besan Boondis, Curd, Salt, Pepper, Caraway Seeds, Mint.
5. Garnish with sprinkled Red Chilli Powder.
* Adding Boondis adds that crunchy flavour.