We all love Mango and if it can be made instantly what can be better than that.
- 1 Raw Mango / Kari
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds / Mathi seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds / Saunf
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds / Rai
- 1/4 tsp Coriander seeds / Dhaniya seeds
- 1/4 tsp Nigella / Kalonji
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder ( Optional )
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric / Haldi
- Wash cut and microwave the mango pieces on high power till they contract a bit.It will take you 5-7 min.
- Meanwhile roast Fenugreek,Fennel,Mustard,Coriander and Nigella all together till aromatic and crispy.
- Cool and grind.
- After that add then mix in the raw Mango pieces Oil,Salt,chilli powder,Turmeric and 2 teaspoons of grounded spices.
- Store in air tight container in fridge
- Keep on rechecking the Mango pieces after every minute to avoid burning them or making them too soft.
- Don’t use wet spoon to take out pickle
- In fridge you can store the pickles for longer time.