We all enjoy munching on snacks like kurkuri.How will it be if you can make a crunchy crispy snack with just two ingredients and spices of your choice.Come let’s make crunchy crispy kurkuri with Pasta Macaroni.
- 1 cup Pasta
- About 4 cup Water / Pani
- 1 tsp full Salt / Namak
- 1 tbsp Oil / Tel
- 2-3 tsp Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt or as per taste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Some red chilli powder
- Some Tomato powder
- Some Chaat masala
- To cook Pasta in a vessel add Water to boil including all the other remaining ingredients.
- Boil the Pasta until, it’s bite able or 79% cooked but doesn’t lose its shape.
- Rinse and strain out with plain Water.
- In a small bowl make a mix of Corn flour,Salt,Kashmiri red chilli powder,Garlic powder and Chaat masala.
- Add this mix to the boiled Pasta to give it a thin coating.
- Now dropping each Pasta one by one in hot Oil fry them till golden.
- When still hot sprinkle some seasoning of Chilli powder,Tomato powder and Chaat masala.
- Serve store and enjoy this crunchy snacks.
- You can sprinkle or add spices and seasoning of your choice.