Want to store the richness of real Mangoes for the time when they are not in season,then make it into squash.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 300ml )
- 1+1/2 cup Sugar
- 1+1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Mango pulp
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp green Cardamom / Elachi ( Optional )
- A pinch Sodium Benzoate
- Melt the sugar in water on a low heat and then after the Sugar melts put the heat on medium.
- Boil the Sugar syrup till it turns thick into a 2 thread consistency.
- Then add Mango pulp and Lemon juice.
- Let this to boil for 2-3 minutes or until required thick consistency.
- Put off the heat and add Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Benzoate helps to preserve the Mango Squash for a year.