Make potatoes pakora in name of smiley that we get frozen in stored packets.Fry or store them fresh at home.
- 4 boiled Potatoes / Aloo
- 3 tsp Semolina / Suji
- 4 tsp Corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Pepper / Kali mirch
- Oil to fry
- Shred boiled potatoes.
- Add Semolina,corn flour,pepper and Salt to form a smooth dough.
- Take some portion of the dough to spread 1 cm thick sheet.
- Using a 2 inch wide cutter cut round pieces and make a smiley face using a tool like a straw for eyes and a spoon for mouth.
- Heat Oil and fry your smiley over medium for less oil absorption.
- Fry till golden and crisp.
- Serve with sauce.
- Grease your cutter with flour or oil to avoid sticking the dough to it while cutting.
- To store smiley fry them halfway and then freeze them in ziplock bag.