Cooking in microwave can be fun and easy plus tasty. Today we are going to make a very tasty recipe of cottage cheese that even a child can prepare.
Ingredients (Serving 4) :
- 300 gms Cottage Cheese / Paneer
- 2 Medium sized Potatoes / Aloo
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 to 3 Cups Water
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi
- 1 tsp Fennel Powder / Saunf
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder / Saunth
- 1 tsp Dry Fenugreek / Kasoori Methi (Optional)
- ¼ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 3 Cloves
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 to 2 Bay leaves
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- In a bowl take some Oil and add diced Potatoes, Cottage Cheese, Salt, Bay Leaves and Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- Cover up the bowl and keep cooking on high power in microwave for about 8 to 10 mins.
- Take out and add the rest of the spices along with water.
- Cover up and keep to cook for another 5 to 8 min on high power.
- After this add milk and cook for another 3 min.
- Serve hot with Rice or Paratha.
- In microwave cooking use small vessels when possible and cook covered, this saves time and energy.
- Don’t add at once too much water while cooking.
For any further clarification please do watch the video.