We will make here chocolate chip cookies using Oats without Maida in Microwave within just 2 minutes.
Ingredients:- ( Serving Approx 8 )
- 1 cup Oats flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar white or Brown
- 4 tbsp room temperature Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder or Vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp Apple or Banana pulp
- Room temperature Milk ( if required )
- Handful of Chocolate chips or chopped Nuts
- Grind Oats into a flour.
- Next I n a bowl beat Sugar and Butter together till soft and fluffy.
- Add fruit pulp and Cardamom powder.Mix
- Sift in Oats flour and Baking powder.
- Without kneading combine everything together into dough.
- Take portions of the dough roll into a ball and then flatten it in shape of a cookie.
- Line your microwave safe plate with a parchment paper placing cookies over it.
- Microwave them for 1 minute 30 seconds and if you see that though they are soft but firm then take them out but if you don’t find them firm microwave for 30 seconds more.
- Keep cookies to cool over a wire rank and when they completely cool down within 15-20 minutes you will find them more crisp.
- Enjoy !
- All ovens and Microwaves are different,so the cooking time may vary.
- In this recipe Microwave high power starts with 900 W.
- More time you microwave cookies more harder they will get.