Mango is a very versatile fruit loved by all. There are a lot of recipes that can be made with Mango even when they are raw and sour in taste. Mango has a lot of nutritional and health value. It is a very good source of fiber and vitamins. Here we will be using a ripe sweet Mango to prepare a cake with fruits and nuts. that would further add flavor.
- 1 Big Size Mango
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Castor Sugar
- 2 tsp of Baking powder
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Prepare a Mango Puree in the blenderwith its pulp.
- Take a bowl and mix milk, mango pulp, CondensedMilk, Castor Sugar , Vanilla Essence, Oil, Baking Powder and Lemon juice all together
- Then slowly start mixing the all purposeFlour to prepare a batter that has stair like consistency when it falls down from the spoon.
- Now mix the Walnuts and Raisins.
- Take a baking bowl now and grease it with a little oil and then put a flour coating over it.
- Pour the Cake batter into it and then Microwave this for 5 min at high power.
- After giving the cake a standing time of5 min you can serve it when the cake cools down.
- You can bake your cake in silicon baking bowls as they do not require any greasing.