These sweet milky fluffy buns are just not less than a cake .They just melt in your mouth with burst of chocolate and jam flavours.
- 2 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar / Cheeni
- 1+1/8 tsp Dry instant Yeast
- 1+1/8 cup hot Milk / Doodh
- 2 tbsp room temperature salted Butter / Makhan
- Oil to grease
- Some chilled Jam ( we used Strawberry )
- 2 tbsp Coco powder
- 2 tbsp Warm milk to make chocolate paste
- Chilled Nutella made into balls
- Some Castor sugar for dusting
- Make a space between the flour,drop Sugar and Yeast.
- Add Milk over it mixing with flour,make a soft dough gradually adding Milk.
- Knead and stretch dough 5-7 minutes.
- Now incorporate Butter.
- Divide dough in two equal parts.Keep one portion in a greased bowl covered with Cling film or plastic wrap in a warm place for 2 hours.
- In the other portion of dough incorporate a paste made with Coco powder and Milk.
- Keep the other Chocolate dough portion also in a separate greased bowl covered with cling film in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Next knock down both portions of dough and knead 5 minutes. Divide the dough in as many portions as you want depending on the size of your buns you want.
- Make the dough ball little flat and in plain dough drop twist and seal a teaspoon of Jam and in the Coco dough ball add a small lemon size portion of Nutella and seal..( Be quick before Nutella melts.)
- Keep the stuffed dough balls in a greased and dusted baking tray.
- Cover with a cling film and let it rest again 15-20 minutes.
- Dust with Sugar.
- Bake 180°C 20-25 minutes.
- After baking you can again dust it with Sugar.
- If you are not using Salted Butter add 1/4 teaspoons Salt to enhance sweetness.
- You can even line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- After baking if outer surface of your buns seems hard cover it with damp cloth till it comes down to room temperature.