Nariyal Roti Paratha is a famous sweet made at every home in south India its even sold at any nearby sweet shop of south India..It can be called a comfy sweet easy to make that can lift the mood of any sweet coconut lover.
Ingredients:- ( Serve 3)
- 2 cups All purpose flour / Maida
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp Oil or Butter / Ghee
- 1 tbsp OIL or Butter / Ghee
- 1 cup grated Coconut fresh or dry
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom
Butter / Ghee for Roasting
- Mix the flour with Oil or Butter together properly.
- Now adding Water little at a time make a soft dough like for paratha.
- Drizzle few drops of Oil over the dough and keep it aside to rest for about 15 min.
- Sauté the coconut in Butter or Ghee on medium heat till it starts changing color and you smell a sweet aroma of sautés Coconut.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts, roll it out into atleast 1 cm thick Roti,spread 1-2 teaspoons filling all over it,sprinkle few pieces of tutu-fruity and place another made Roti over it .
- Seal the edges of both the Rotis together with the tough of Water applied between them.Making a design over the edges.
- Drop it over a hot Griddle / Tawa and roast it on medium heat on both sides till brown spots appear applying a teaspoon of Butter / Ghee on both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Keep an eye while sauting Coconut because it tends to stick to the base.
- To make the roti paratha crispy cook on low heat.