JMake a soft bread from scratch within an hour without Yeast or regular oven just in a simple solo microwave oven.You don’t even require to prove this bread dough or knead it.So lets make and enjoy this bread.
- 2 cup Whole wheat flour / Atta
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1+3/4 cup hot Milk
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1+1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- In Milk add Vinegar and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add and mix Flour,Salt,Baking powder and Baking soda.
- Make a space in between like a well.Drop in Honey and Butter at room temperature.
- Now over this add vinegar mixed Milk little at a time then mix this with flour to form a loose dough.
- Drop the dough in a greased baking tray.
- Bake in solo microwave at 180°W or in oven at 200°C 50-55 minutes.
- Grease your baking dish with Oil or Butter and then sprinkle and spread dry flour.