To make chocolate spread Nutella is super easy and here we are making it without Hazelnut.
- 1 cup ( 150gm ) Almond / Badam
- 1 cup Castor or powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup ( 4tbsp ) Coconut or Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coco powder
- 1 tbsp Milk powder ( Optional )
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 25 gm Salted Butter
- Toast Almonds in oven at 180°C for 10-12 minutes or over gas stove.
- Grind into a fine powder .
- Adding Sugar,Milk powder and Coco powder make a paste.
- Now Add 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil and Vanilla;blend again.
- Again adding remaining Oil blend.
- At last add Butter and give it a blend to make a smooth Nutella chocolate spread.