Paneer croquettes or in the simple term call it paneer pakora exactly made in restaurant style using same spices and ingredients.A perfectly snack to impressed your guests or pamper your tastes buds any time.
* 200 gms Cottage Cheese / Paneer
* 4 tbsp Chickpeas flour / Basan
* Salt to taste
* 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
* 1/2 tsp Chilli paste
* 1 tsp Oregano
* 1/2 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
* 1/2 Cup Bread crumb
* 1 tsp Garlic Paste / Lahsun
* 1 tsp Ginger paste / Adrakh
* Oil for frying
1. Adding water make a batter( neither too thick nor too thin ) out of the Chickpea flour, Salt, Black pepper, Chili Paste, Oregano, Baking Soda, Garlic & Ginger Paste.
2. Cut the Cottage Cheese in long pieces and dip them in the batter.
3. Then coat it with Bread crumb.
4. Fry it in hot Oil on medium heat till golden brown.
5. Serve the ketchup or chutney.