Italian pasta made in Indo Chinese style with red schezwan sauce.
FOR BOILING PASTA
- 2 cup Fusilli pasta
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1-2 tsp Schezwan sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/3 cup Peas
- 1 tsp Cream cheese
- Keep Water to boil adding Salt,Oil and Pasta.
- Let it boil over medium-high stirring occasionally till desirable tender.
- In frying pan add Oil and chopped Onion.Saute Onions till translucent.
- Add Carrot and continue sauting for about 2 minutes.Now add Peas.
- Sauting till veggies shrink.Add finely chopped Tomatoes and Salt.
- Continue sauting till Tomatoes turn mashy.
- Next add Schezwan and 1 tablespoons of Tomato sauce and cheese.Give a stir.
- Strain and add boiled soft Pasta along with another tablespoons of Tomato sauce.Give a light toss or stir so that the Pasta pieces are nicely coated.
- Serve hot.
- Oil in Water avoids Pasta sticking to each other.
- Carefully add Salt because Cheese,Sauces And Pasta already has some Salt.
- Keep heat to low while adding sauces as it might splatter.
- You can add any cheese of your choice.