Potato Ginger Cutlet, this recipe though seems as a snack that can be enjoyed for tea time is taken for dinner or lunch with Rice, Roti or Paratha. As because of extensive use of ginger and chili powder in this dish its very hot and is good to have at times when you suffering with a very bad cold. Its crispy from outside but soft from inside.
- Wash and peel the Potatoes and Ginger.
- Grate the Potatoes and squeeze out the water out of it.
- Now grate the Ginger and mix it with grated Potatoes.
- Add the Corn Flour, chili Powder, Salt to this.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
- Make cutlets of the prepared mixture and put to fry in the hot oil pan.
- Keep on frying them till they get brown in color on both sides tilting upside down.
- Serve hot with Roti or Rice.
- Avoid making the cutlets with your hand as because of chili powder in it you might feel burning sensation.
For any further clarification please do watch the video