Very common and delicious snack made at home with your chosen filling.
* 1 tbsp Oil
* 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Zeera
* 1 Onion
* 2 Potatoes
* 1 small Carrot or Beetroot
* 1/2 Cup Peas
* 1 Small Capsicum
* Salt to taste
* 1 tsp Coriander Chutney ( It is mix of Garlic & Ginger, Chilli with fresh Coriander Leaves )
* 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi
* 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
* 1/4 tsp Dry Mango Powder / Aamchoor
* 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
PUFF PASTRY SHEET
1. Add Oil in a frying pan and when the Oil gets hot add Cumin Seeds and let to to crackle.
2. Then add onions and keep on sauting till they turn translucent.
3. Then add finely chopped Potatoes , Beetroot or Carrot, Peas and keep on sauting for couple of minutes and then add Capsicum and continue sauting.
4. Add Coriander chutney and keep on sauting it.
5. After the water in the veg mix dries off add Turmeric Powder, Chaat Masala, Dry Mango Powder and Garam Masala.
6. Mix everything well and put off the heat your veg filling is ready.
7. Cut the Puff Pastry Sheet into about 4 inch squares and drop the filling over it .
8. Fold it in your desired shape sealing edges with water.
9. Place the filled Puffs on a baking tray and keep it in a refrigerator for about 10 minutes .
10. Meanwhile preheat your oven at 200 degree Celsius and then bake the Puffs on the same temperature for about 25 to 30 minutes.
11. Serve hot.
* Adding Coriander chutney makes it facilitates in adding four different ingredients in one spoon.
* Continues stirring on high heat keeping an eye on it so that the water evaporates soon and the veg mix remains a bit crispy.
Watch the video