Tomato soup a common starter loved by all is made here in very easy way with minimum ingredients and maximum taste.
* 6 Big Red Tomatoes
* 1 Big Onion
* 1 Carrot
* 2 tbsp Parsley Leaves
* 1 tsp Garlic Paste
* 1 tbsp Olive Oil
* Salt to taste
* 3 Cups Water
* 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
* 1 tbsp Fresh cream
* Corn Starch ( Optional )
1. Crush all together- Tomatoes, Onion,Carrot,Parsley and Garlic in a mixer grinder.
2. In a pot add Oil and in that add the made Paste.
3. After sauting it for about 15 min add water into it.Strain out the water after one or two boils.
4. Squeeze out the pulp and then again start cooking the separated out juice.
5. Check the consistency of the juice ,how much thick or thin you prefer depending on that keep on boiling.
6. After boiling on medium heat for about 10 min put off the heat and pour in the serving bowl.
7. Garnish with Fresh cream and serve with croutons.j
* If you don’t have fresh Parsley Leaves you can even use Dry mixed herbs instead of that but its completely optional.
* To make the juice more thick you can add corn starch to it ,some even prefer boiled potato.
For more tips and tricks watch the video