If you are a chatapata tikha spicy food liver then keep this sauce always ready in your fridge and spice up any of your dull recipe like rice ,noodle or even a sabji.
- 100 gm Big chillies less spicy
- 50 gm Small chillies more spicy
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 5 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Garlic paste or 100 gm Garlic / Lasan
- 50 gm Ginger paste / Adrakh
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp Carom / Ajwain
- Rinse the chillies once and then add them to Water kept to boil.
- When the Water starts boiling close the lid and let the chillies boil over liw for 5 minutes.
- Put off the stove and let it cool down.
- Strain out water and grind into a fine paste .
- Sauté Garlic & Ginger in hot Oil till golden ,add chilli paste and the strain out Chilli water.
- Add Salt ,let it come to a boil and then keep it covered over low for about 10 minutes.
- Add Vinegar,Soya sauce,Tomato ketchup and Carom.
- Again keep covered and ket it cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- Keep consistency as per your choice.
- Cool and you can store in fridge for about 6 months
- If you find sauce very spicy increase the quantity of Tomato ketchup and add Sugar to balance.
- If you are using Bedegi or Kashmiri red chilli take 50 gms of any of them and 100 gm of regular red chilli.