A very simple and easy to make dessert that can be made and kept freeze for a long period.I say this recipe makes a small portion of chocolate into a big chocolate bar.Kids will love this recipe. Ingredients:-
• 300 grams of Sweet condensed milk
• 324 grams chocolate bar
• 1tbsp of butter
• 1tsp vanilla essence
• 1 cup mixed dry fruits (Cashews, Almonds, walnuts etc)
1. Start by adding some water in a vessel that has been placed over the stove.
2. On the other hand in a bowl roughly mix chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla essence and butter together.
3. Now place this bowl in the water vessel and allow everything inside it to mix and blend properly.(When the water starts boiling keep the heat to low.)
4. After this drop in this mix in a greased container and allow it to cool down in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
5. Then cut and serve in pieces of your choice.
• All the ingredients should be at room temperature when we start making the recipe for faster cooking.
• You can line your container with an aluminum foil or wax paper before pouring the mix in it.
• You can also use a microwave to melt the chocolate; but be careful.