This Christmas make enjoy and gift your family and friends your own home made special eggless fruit and nut Cake.
* 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
* 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom
* 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
* 1/4 tsp Dry Ginger Powder
* 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
* 1 Cup Heavy Cream
* 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
* 3/4 Cup Castor Sugar
* 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
* 1 Cup Roughly broken Cashew Nuts, Almonds & Walnuts
* 2 tbsp Roughly Chopped Dry Apricot
* 2 tbsp Roughly chopped Raisins
* 2 tbsp Roughly Chopped Cherries
* 2 tbsp Roughly Chopped fresh Dates
* 1 Cup Milk
1. Take a bowl and to this add All Purpose Flour, Salt, Baking Powder,Baking Soda,
Green Cardamom, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger Powder, Cinnamon and keep it aside for a while.
2. Now take another bowl and pour into it both the Heavy Cream and Condensed Milk and then add to it the Powdered Sugar along with Vanilla Essence.
3. Whisk this up till soft and fluffy.
4. Add and mix all the Fruits & Nuts.
5. After this properly incorporate into it the bowl of dry ingredients kept aside.
6. Then add a cup of milk to it.
7. Pour the Cake batter in your greased baking tin.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes on a low rank at 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
9. Take out and let it cool down on a wire rank before serving.
* Please see the video for more tips.