You can describe Sohan Halwa from just one fact that it’s a sweet that is not hurried by any Indian
* 1/2 Cup Samnak / Angoori
* 1 Cup All purpose Flour / Maida
* 1 Lt Milk
* 2 tbsp Lemon juice
* 1/3 Cup Sugar
* 1 Cup Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
* 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom powder / Elachi
* 2 tbsp Cut dry fruits
1. Add Samnak, All purpose flour and Milk in a heavy bottomed Vessel.
2. Without stirring much let the Milk to boil making sure that the Samnak and All purpose flour don’t stick to the bottom of the vessel.
3. When the Milk comes to a boil put off the heat and add Lemon juice to it.
4. Put on the stove again keeping it on a low with the lid on over the vessel.
5. After 5 min you will notice that the Milk has curdled.Then keep the stove flame again on medium to high and keep on cooking till the mix gets brown in color.
6. Then add Sugar ,Green Cardamom Powder and Clarified Butter to it.
7. Keep on stirring and cooking till the mix leaves sides and the Clarified Butter starts oozing out.
8. Now spread some cut dry fruits over your mould and drop the made SOHAN Halwa over it.Level it up.
9. Cool cut and demould to serve.