- 250 gm Spaghetti Noodles
- 2+1/2 L Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 finely chopped Onion
- 1 finely Chopped Carrot
- 3/4 Cup finely chopped Cabbage
- 1 finely chopped Red Capsicum
- 1 finely chopped Green Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste while sauting the noodles
- 4 tsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Place the noodles in Water and after the Water starts boiling let them to boil till tender on low heat.
- After that strain out the hot Water and let the noodles rest in normal water.
- Now in a wok add Oil then add Onion along with Carrot.
- Sauté on high heat for couple of minutes and then add all the other veggies.
- After sauting for about 2-3 min,add the noodles strained out from Water.
- Keeping the heat now from low to medium add Salt,Soya Sauce,vinegar and Black pepper.
- Don’t boil the noodles too soft.
- You can choose the veggies and their quantity as per your choice.