Masala chana can be a healthy tasty option for your tea time time snack which is full of protein.
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas / Kabuli chana
- 1 tbsp Gram flour / Besan
- 1 tbsp Rice flour / Chawal ka Atta
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Cumin / Zeera
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric / Haldi
- 3/4 tsp Red chilli powder / Lal mirch
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp Mango powder / Aamchur
- 1/2 tsp Oil / Tel and Oil to fry
- Ginger-Garlic paste ( Optional )
- In a bowl mix both the flours adding all the spices,Oil and Salt.
- Now drop in the Chickpeas which have been soaked in salted water 4-5 hour.
- Add these soaked Chickpeas to the spice mixed flour along with little Water about 1/8 cup to give a flour coating.
- Next add Corn flour giving a corn flour coating to the Kabuli chana which will make Chana not only crispy but also help to keep each chana separate.
- Deep fry in hot Oil till crispy golden brown.
- Strain out and keep over a sieve,so that excess Oil drips off.
- You can serve eat and store.
- Keep the coating neither too thick nor thin.