Make this simple spicy masala Peanuts to munch any time.
- 1 cup roasted Peanuts / Moongfali
- 1 tbsp Gram flour / Besan
- 1 tbsp Rice flour / Chawal ka Atta
- 1 tsp Ginger paste / Adrakh
- 1 tsp Garlic paste / Lasan
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 tsp Kashmiri red chill powder
- 1/2 tsp Mango powder / Aamchur
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/8 cup Water / Pani
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Oil and Oil to fry
- In a bowl add Gram flour,Rice flour and all the remaining spices along with Salt and Oil.
- Well mix all the ingredients.
- Now drop the roasted Peanuts.
- Nicely coat the peanuts with flour mix adding Water so that the flour forms a thin layer over Peanuts.
- After this coat the Peanuts with Corn flour.
- Fry Peanuts in small batches over medium in hot Oil stirring occasionally till crispy golden brown.
- Strain,let it cool,serve eat or store air tight in cool place.